- Associates degree in Accounting, finance, business administration or related field equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years related experience and /or training. Must have thorough knowledge of overall general accounting duties. Plus have knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Must have math and fiscal abilities and comprehension.
- Must have proficient working knowledge of computers and computer programs, i.e. QuickBooks non-profits, ADP Payroll processing experience, accounting software, and Windows packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of any and all matters associated with the organization and with any partnerships associated with the organization.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions, read, analyze, and interpret federal, state and local regulations and/or guidelines.
- Must be able to read analyze, and interpret federal, state, and local regulations and/or guidelines.
- Ability to be pleasant with others on the job and display a cool natured cooperative attitude.
View Full Details