General Ledger Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance, business administration or related field.
- Two (2) to five (5) years related experience and /or training: or equivalent combination of education, and experience and/or training.
- Must have thorough knowledge of general accounting principles and standards.
- Must understand federal and state accounting policies and procedures. Understand the elements of an effective internal control system. Knowledge of accounting theory and using queries and reports to monitor financial records.
- Ability to organize, read, analyze, and interpret spreadsheets and other financial reports and effectively communicates results/outcomes with management.
- Must have good working knowledge of computers and computer programs, i.e. QuickBooks, Accounting software, and Windows packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, GMS system, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to retrieve information from the accounting system, analyze, identify and investigates discrepancies.
- Ability to be honest, ethical, confidential, reliable, and dependable, in fulfilling all job duties.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of any and all matters associated with the organization and with any partnerships associated with the organization.
View Full Details