Intake Worker (Seasonal)
- Must be able to complete and pass a clerical/data entry test as part of the application process.
- Assist with the compilation of data for special projects as needed or required prior to entry into the system.
- Check all applications for accuracy, and turn applications in (complete and pending) and corresponding logs by 4:30 pm daily.
- Organize and maintain documentation collected and enter all information on contact logs.
- Obtain individual assignments of homebound client’s list from supervisor or staff member.
- Visit each home, take applications, and refer client to any other appropriate energy related services.
- Prepare semi- monthly timesheets according to schedule and submit to supervisor.
- Prepare mileage reports and submit to supervisor on the last day of each month.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
View Full Details